Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fun Halloween

We had a nice time with friends and family. It sure makes it busy the way we do it, but I don't think I would change it. Maybe next year I can talk my niece into handing out candy since this year she trick-or-treated but didn't even wear a costume. I really don't like that. Seems like if you can go beg for candy you should at least look silly.

I posted our "team" picture but my hair was really pretty bad. I hope it doesn't look like that all the time and I just don't realize it. I hope it was that I was having a really bad day.

1 comment:

mryonker said...

I told D's daughter that she CANNOT trick or treat at my house; I would throw her from my porch into the bushes if she knocked at my door.

Trick or treat is for littles. Not bigs. I think your niece S is too old, but I said NOTHING. 'Cause I was being good. :)

Nice pic. Plain or Peanut??