Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What a Week!

Our hamster died, our cat died, two kids have head lice again, my youngest is running a fever today and all three had coughs and runny noses. So, I cleaned up the hamster cage, made a grave stone, Berried the cat, shampooed the kids, did tons of laundry, gave the kids all medicine before bed, and fell into bed just after them. I am surprised I am still typing; even my fingers should be tired. I did manage to run with my friend D this weekend, change my bedroom around, took kids to the MOST, make homemade donuts, watched two movies, and help K try to finish the wood trim on the door. Did I tell you we are also getting our roof done? At least we aren't crazy enough to do that ourselves (ok we are, but we didn't!). My diet is shot to he.. but otherwise I think I am still in one piece and doing ok.

1 comment:

mryonker said...

My experience is that when life ramps up, your calorie intake ramps up.

You need the extra energy. It's all I'm sayin'. Don't get down on yourself! You are a hero.