Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by my friend M. I am such a novice on this and feel really terrible that even her Mom knows how to setup a link in her blog and I do not. But anyway, I will write about myself as M and her Mom have done.

1. Being a Mom is the greatest and I hope my kids feel they can talk to me about anything. I also hope to be able to say like M's Mom that they will feel I am their best friend.

2. Yes I am married. It does help being that I am trying to raise three children. We definitely have different personalities and that is good for a marriage and good for the kids to see and be used to. I sometimes forget to include K because I get to wrapped up with the kids. I often find myself talking about "BK" Before Kids. We had several years we were together before we had kids and life was a lot different. I would not change things at all and there are times we all get frustrated but I believe we are strong and having good friends that also have a good marriage that we sometimes go out without kids so we can remember we are still a couple.

3. I'm the "Man" as M and D call me. I usually say I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan. I don't even remember what commercial that was from. I can do many "manly" chores around the house and my best tools are my cordless drill and the circular saw and I really would love to have a compound miter saw.

4. The Baker in me. I can't cook - I admit it, seems like most everything I try to make turns out like Sh... but I can BAKE and unfortunately I love to eat what I bake. I love to try new recipes and change them at the same time. I love to bake for my friends so I don't have to eat it all myself.

5. Yes I work also. It sure makes it tough to do all the things I do at home but I don't know what I would do without it. I keeps my mind challenged and I get to work with some great people. Don't ask me how to do a crazy link on a blog but I can program a scanner for a very large company to receive their inventory - go figure!

6. Travel. I love to go places. I think I get really cabin fever in the winter because we go so long without going anywhere. Even going to Massena to visit the folks helps me. I guess that is why I like camping because it feels like getting away from home but still being comfortable in your own bed. I always want to go somewhere by spring time and it is hard to convince K that we "really" should go somewhere. I don't know why I am this way but it is just part of me.

7. Wow - 7. Yes I run with my crazy friends M & D. I used to run in high school and always felt it clears the mind and just makes you feel better overall. I thought how I would like to get back into and now that I've lost almost 60 pounds I can actually run up to 6 miles and not think it is a "Long" way to go. I am so happy to have friends both at home and work to help me keep going and not give up. 1/2 marathon here we come!

2 comments:

mryonker said...

Just to let you feel a little better: I put the links in for my mom. :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that Madeline puts my links, but she has already given herself credit here ;).