Friday, April 18, 2008

Strong Museum in Rochester

"Strong National Museum of Play, in Rochester was ausome the other day. We paid the extra and took the kids through the butterfly room. The room is temp/humidity controlled with oodles of butterlies. They are just everywhere. It was great for me, I really like it. By the end of our time (not sure but think it is only 10 minutes) I was so hot with heavy jeans on. The humidity is pretty high for the butterflies. My son got a nose bleed during this and we were asking everyone for tissues, no one had any. I saw a couple with a stroller so I had my daughter ask for wet wipe - that worked great. We had just a couple minutes left and my daughter wanted to go. She didn't like the heat. She wears short sleeves all year round so I am not surprised the heat bothered her. I would do it again. I had a butterfly the attendant had to remove from my shoulder before we left the room. We did that first thing in the morning and had the rest of the day for the rest of the place. We spent about six hours and were not bored at all. It is fun for any age I think. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: