Thursday, January 24, 2008

What can be considered exercise?

Does it depend on how fit you are? When I did weight watchers years ago it said any activity that you up off your but and NOT eating could be counted so I counted my bowling.

Now my trainer/friend P said I can't count bowling. So how about Ping Pong? You do get your heart rate up there more than walking I think. I am already looking at my marathon schedule that starts Monday and figuring out how/when to fit in the exercise I will need to do.

It is definitely harder in the winter to get out and get exercise.

Note: I am jealous of M's sister who got a ping pong table for Christmas. I might have to look around to see how much they cost now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I creamed everybody (except Jeff's brother, who never beat me by more than two points, and twice it was over-score)while I was there last week. I'm thinking ping-pong SO counts. M&B are wanting one, now, so you might get to exercise there!!