Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"After" Christmas Family Letter

My husband hates reading the family letters we get at Christmas time. I enjoy some of them. I think some are just bragging a whole lot. I was thinking of putting one together since I am so proud of my kids and all, something like this:
---------------------------------------------
My daughter V has grown so tall and beautiful her teeth however want to go their own way so are now in braces. Our middle son S was doing so well with hockey he decided we needed some excitement in our lives and has decided to be goalie. So instead of adult teeth coming in they will be going out. Our youngest A is a very smart boy and we are very proud of him also. Pre-k has not been a challenge at all for him. We were shocked to see that he can read already. Now we just have to keep the Maxim magazines out of his room!

My husband K and I have been very busy running the kids around and we don't see much of each other. I started running about nine months ago (fitting it in where I could). K saw me the other day and asked where his wife was. I guess I should let him know I am his wife but it is more fun this way!
------------------------------------------------
So what do you think, should I send it out? It says a little of what each of us have done for the year - doesn't it without bragging to much???

2 comments:

mryonker said...

I love the thing about keeping Maxim away from A.

And the teeth coming in and going out.

You're funnee!

Anonymous said...

I'd send it. yeah.