Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hair color anyone?

I did something really stupid Sunday night. OK nothing illegal, or something I can't talk about. EVERYONE at work knows about it... OK do I have you interested?

I colored my hair. So what do you think it looks like??? Yup you guessed it - pitch black. V even thinks a little on the blue side. I think blacker than my computer. Yup - not what I planned. My hair is naturally dark brown but this I think is a tad darker. So now what do I do? I should never of colored my hair at 8:00pm at night on a Sunday and HAVE to go to work the next day with it. I had a number of people walk by and then come back to see who was sitting at my desk. It is a huge change.

Then guess what I did. I couldn't take it, it really did look blue-ish. I went to the store right after work and bought new hair color. Something a bit lighter, something more like brown. I lathered it up, let it sit for 30 minutes like the directions said. Totally undressed and jumped in the shower to wash and rinse. When I emerged - no change whats - so - ever - shit.

Then guess what I did. I had to take V to her piano lesson so in the 30 minute time I rushed back to the store and bought yet another kit. This time a highlighter for black or dark brown hair. After piano - 8:00pm again, I hence start again. This kit has a cap - what the fuck. I don't have the time. It also states wait 2 weeks after coloring - yah - 2 hrs is good right! So now I just put it on wherever and put my hair in a bag - real cute by the way. Then wait again 30 minutes and shower and all that again. At least when I got out my hair had some redish/brownish streaks in it - not bad considering. Probably not the best mind you. It sure beats blue hair.

The next day I go to work. Now everyone has to ask, wasn't your hair black yesterday. Now I am worried my hair is going to all fall out the next time I wash it. I don't dare go to a real hairdresser now, she will probably laugh at me.

5 comments:

mryonker said...

POST A PICTURE!!!!

You are TOO FUNNY. That Moose blog is rubbing off on you. You dropped an F-BOMB!

I'm so proud. I don't care what color your hair is. :)

Anonymous said...

So...are you trying to cover up gray? What's wrong with gray???

Also, I'm with M on this one--great to see you drop the f word!!

cooneyfive said...

Wow, I say the swear word and everyone is proud of me. I must be too uppitee to say suck words as.... should I say them.... cunt, fuck, shit. That's it? That's all I can even think of. I must be to uppitee when I don't even know any better ones than that. Damb. Wow there's another one. I definitely don't know how to spell these fucking words but if I keep using them maybe I'll even start using them at work where I really do need them I work will some ass...

Well I won't say anymore. Thanks for the notes yall. Yes gray is ok - just can't stand seeing my roots coming in so wanted to go darker so when the gray does come it won't be so noticeable - or so I hope/dream -

Anonymous said...

We HAVE to run soon! I simply must see your hair before you run off and dye it yet AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

I work in a middle school and enter the office referrals in the computer. They have to be verbatim what the kids have said. You just let me know what you need to spell, I've gotten pretty damn good!