Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So Sorry

Do you ever wish you hadn't said something. It happens to me probably more than some people because I talk too much and seem to put both feet in my mouth. It is my own fault and you would think I would learn. Last night a friend of my daughters wanted a combo of food that was very strange --- I don't remember what it was, something like ice cream and pickles. I said what are you pregnant - I instantly wanted to take it back. She is only 11, I was only referencing the food combo and she probably didn't get the reference. Of course earlier this week I did the same thing - stuck my foot in my mouth with the same girl/parents. I just hope the girl/parents can forgive me for my big mouth. I hate to think I am turning into my Mom. I will try harder not too!.

By the way, the Nutcracker with my daughters best friend H was awesome. It was the best show I've seen and I've seen the Nutcracker three times in Syracuse in the past three or four years. Of course having someone on stage you know really makes it even more special. And of course she did a great job. It must be a great experience to say "I was in the Nutcracker".

1 comment:

mryonker said...

I thought it was funny!! And no matter what we do, we do turn into our moms a little bit...all we can do is try to also be ourselves at the same time, and hope that it makes us different enough!!

I had a great time last night--thanks so much for coming with us. H was thrilled that you guys were there.