Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy baking, wrapping, shopping, singing Christmas songs, decorating, writing cards. Now, if my fireplace worked I would be ready for Christmas. I still have a little shopping to do and a little baking but the bulk of my getting ready for Christmas is done. I have left it up to my husband to figure out what is for Christmas Eve dinner so we haven't started any of that shopping but we have time.

V just got her braces yesterday and is very tired and sore. A is over tired these days because of a cold and poor S is just tired of all his homework. I thinkChristmas break will be good for all of us. I am tired of my sore back and finally went to the doctors for some drugs - hope they kick in soon but don't put me to sleep, not that I don't need it BUT I don't have time to sleep. They say sleep is over rated but I disagree, it is my favorite pass time.

Running - hum - I'm thinking about it. Diet - Hummmm - what is that?

No comments: