Friday, September 26, 2008

A quiet Friday

I sit at 9:00pm thinking I might run tomorrow morning for a short 3 mile run. I haven't run for two weeks because my knee has decided to give me some problems. Of course flow had to decide to visit just in time for me to start running. My timing is terrible. Motrin is my friend, how can it be bad for me to over use it.

I have started a new cleaning schedule for our house now to save the big bucks we were putting out for babysitter and housekeeping by my cousin. I do feel sorry for her loss of income but am happy about our savings. It has also added more work to my hectic schedule every week. I spend one day cleaning the upstairs and another the down. So tell me why I chose Friday's to be a cleaning day - talk about crazy!

My son is sleeping over at a friends house up the road tonight. It is the first time at this boys house over night. He has played there all summer but I just met the Mom by bringing up his cloths. I am definitely getting more lax by not knowing my kids parents intimately before allowing them to spend 12 -> 24 hrs with them.

My daughter is sleeping next door so that leaves me with only one child at home. Why does the house seem so quiet with only one child home? What a difference.

No comments: