Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Glutton for Punishment

So as the fall is moving in way to fast I find I am now in a hurry to finish all the dang things I haven't had time or energy to do all summer. With a week off of running since my 1/2 marathon I have had so much free time it has been great. Then for some reason my knee decided I needed more time off. So instead of killing myself by running oodles of miles I have to go and stain my entire deck using two whole gallons of the stuff. I canned 16 jars of applesauce and made two pie fillings. I guess I am a glutton for punishment. So if I stay running free what other projects should I accomplish?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems as if you're, like, running anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Come to Nashville and seal our driveway...

cooneyfive said...

I am sure if I tell my husband I have to drive 15 hrs each way to my brothers house to seal his driveway - my husband will be thrilled to make dinner, help all three kids with homework and get the kids on and off the bus. I am also sure, my boss will understand if I want a few days off. No one would think that is just a little crazy. I know I am not normal (like most of my family) and have been known to be a little crazy at times, but that might be going over the edge a little. So thanks for the offer but maybe when he needs help pulling an engine or something I REALLY have experience in! Thanks for the blog message!