Monday, May 12, 2008

M's house is beautiful

I come home from M's house and get upset with mine. They cleaned it up and redid almost everything to get ready to put the house not the market. They did an outstanding job on the house. I wish I didn't have a house, I would buy theirs.

I think I need to clean out and throw out all my stuff so my house can ALWAYS stay neat and clean. If you have nothing it sure makes it easier to keep your house picked up. The hard part is getting the kids get rid of their stuff. We are having a neighborhood garage sale, maybe I should get the kids to put their stuff out for that and that way they can earn a little $ from the junk they get rid of and can use to buy something like the webcan's (spelling) they have been begging me for (more stuff!).

1 comment:

mryonker said...

The problem is that to have a clean house, you can't have ANYTHING in it.

There are no toys, at all, in the house. All my books are in storage, so if I need anything I have to drive into Hastings and rummage for an hour (so I normally just do without).

It does simplify things a great deal, but it makes others hard.