Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quet Weekend?

No running - what do I do? Do I go biking - not. Do I use the Wii - No. Do I do aerobics - No. So if I had so much free time NOT exercising how did my weekend go so fast?

My ten year old son stated Friday night that he SAW my husband and I doing the nasty. We were fully clothed in the closet hugging and kissing (innocently). My daughter walked in our room just then and we laughted at my son. He still believed we were doing the nasty. I tried to tell him that it not SEX. So what do I tell him. I SHOULD HAVE explained something, however. The next night at a sleepover with two other 10 year olds. He told them he saw his parents having SEX. NOW the boys MOM over hears this and calls me. I am laughing on the phone. So maybe my husband needs to have the TALK. One of the other boys has to brag and says "When I get married I am going to do it every day". My son has to top that and says "I'm going to do it every minute". It is just SO FUNNY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were totally DOING IT...Horn dog.