Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend stuff

Weekends are way to short. I was busy all weekend doing stuff, fixing meals, and shopping. I go to work on Monday and realize I still have so many other things I should of gotten done but didn’t. Then I can’t remember what I did all weekend, clearly not what I should have done.

So how does the weekend go so fast and the weekdays so slow? Maybe I should make a list for home to keep myself focused. I didn’t have: bike rides, play football, or making pancakes with my son, on my list but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would do those things again. I’ve heard you should take the time out and enjoy your kids for they grow up fast. I guess I did enjoy the weekend even if my house is a mess, my parents are visiting, and my yard work is still not done, and, and, and. It will still be there when I get around to it.

No comments: