Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swamp Rat Race

I didn't run it (dang doctors!) but I guess I have to write about since all my children ran it. My oldest V-12 ran the 5k in only 38 minutes. It is her first, great START. S-10 ran the 1 mile in 12 minutes. A-6 ran the 1 mile in 10 minutes. I am proud of all of them. I told S that he couldn't run it as fast because he had his adnoids removed. He believed it. The "Really?" I got was so funny I hated to tell him NOT. He wanted some excuse to of been slower than his YOUNGER brother. I am afraid the competition is already beginning. Best run I've ever not run. All my friends M, H, D, and S came and ran it so the time just went way to fast. The ran held off until the end so it was just a littel chilly. I certainly can't complain.

1 comment:

L. said...

Wow! Congrats V!!!!! And Happy Birthday!!