Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another year

A trip to PA and our first experience at a Wii were great. It was so much fun visiting and relaxing with our friends I think we all could of stayed for another week. I am sad that M ended up with the flu or something resembling such. I taught V and H how to stencil and they whipped my and J's butt's in Pictionary. I don't want to talk about who whipped who on the Wii. It was nice going South and seeing grass again. It really lends thoughts of moving to a warmer climate. Then we return home and reality hits with a foot of snow to be snowblowed and both boys having hockey games.

I took down the tree and all the ornaments and managed to run with D twice over the weekend. I bet her New Years Resolution is to get ME to run a FULL Marathon. That is why she was sneaky and had me run 5 miles today (dog free) when it was 5 degrees out (Fahrenheit.. Celcius would of been nice!) It was a great way to finish my vacation. It definitely goes way to fast.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and look forward to another great year.

2 comments:

mryonker said...

I am better today, finally. Now H has it.

If you train and run for a marathon, I will absolutely do it with you. (I cannot NOT run your first marathon with you, since I was part of the insanity that got you running in the first place, huh?)

You left your slippers here!! :)

Anonymous said...

Schweet! We've got it in writing, J. So what FULL marathon will we be running? :)