Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged - 8 things...

M's Mom did her 8 things - I tried to do 8 - I must be a boring person

8 TV Shows
1. Movies "Chick Flicks" mostly
2. Sienfield Reruns
3. Mash Reruns
4. True Blood
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took A to hockey (took 1/2 the day)
2. Made fudge
3. Went and got Christmas tree
4. Laundry
5. Made dinner
6. Went to bed before the kids
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Watching my boys do so well in hockey
2. Christmas vacation
3. Visiting our friends for New Years
4. Vacation in general
5. The kids to grow up
6. A movie and popcorn
7. Visiting with friends
8. Shopping with my daughter

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Wendy's
2. Arby's
3. Moe's
4. Taco Bell
5. Pizzeria Uno
6. 7th North Buffet
7. ?
8. ?

Wishlist
1. Wish I didn't have to work sometimes
2. Wish I lived South so our winters weren't so long
3. Wish I could have more vacation time to visit places and people
4. Wish I could visit Europe
5. Wish my kids would pick up after themselves just once without reminders
6. Wish I could visit NY City - just once
7. Wish we could take kids to DC for a week.
8. Wish we could spend a week at the beach with our best friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeks go by so fast--wish for years!!
Good to have you back! Hope your holidays are happy and blessed (not in the decadent material way). Love

Anonymous said...

Oo la la, J! Such fancy, gourmet restaurants! :)
I'm absolutely stunned and dismayed, however,to note that "Running a marathon" was not on your wish list. I did take note of your wish to go to NYC, though, so I'm thinking that the New York Marathon might be just the thing for you/us!! I promise you a trip to Wendy's and/or Arby's when we're done!!