Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Temptations

As I eat another sugar cookie my lovie daughter was so nice enough to make today while I was at work I ponder: Will my workout be enough to make up the difference of eating all those cookies? Will shovelling the walk and drive burn off more of those wonderful calories? How can I avoid these wonderful temptations. I should of told her NO when she called and asked if she could make cookies. As much as I love her learning things in the kitchen couldn't she make a dish that would not temp me so much? It sure is tough. Maybe it will be easier when the weather starts getting nicer and I can kick them outside and get them out of my kitchen.

2 comments:

bbmom said...

Cookies two more times, then she has to start making dinner. You're at work, she's in the kitchen, helloooo!

Anonymous said...

It's an incredible sacrifice, but I like you a lot so here goes: i will be a martyr and trade you one celery stick for one homemade sugar cookie.

You're welcome.