Friday, August 17, 2007

Friends

I missed my girlfriend S today, when I wanted to go out for lunch but didn't have anyone to go with. Where would I be without my friends? I know I have M to run with at least a couple times a week and of course D would go anytime also. I have T that I know I can give her a call and talk for a minimum of 30 minutes. How do our friends shape our lives? I bought a pack of breathsavers the other day and thought of someone I used to talk to all the time. I was at the hardware store the other day when a girl new who I was but I was clueless. It turned out to be the little sister of a good friend of mine from high school - remind you that was over 24 years ago. I was just amazed she recognized me. I just read an article yesterday (in my spare time!) that said if you have more than two friends you visit with/or see, you will live longer. So keep in touch, even when you have NO-SPARE-TIME!

No comments: